Stylecraft Alpaca DK

The Wool Loft


Regular price £2.50

Alpaca DK is an impressively soft yarn containing 20% Alpaca. The remaining 80% is a Premium Acrylic which ensures softness and excellent wash and wear qualities.


Composition: 80% Acrylic, 20% Alpaca
Ball Weight: 100g
Yardage/Meterage: 262yds/240m
Needle Size: 4mm
Tension: 22 stitches x 30 rows to 10cm square
Wash Care: Machine Wash at 30 Degrees C, Cool Tumble Dry, Cool Iron, May Dry Clean

Related Products